The 2nd Earth Day 5K Run/Walk was a great success, thanks to so much enthusiasm from our community. Thank you to all 220 runners and walkers who participated! And special thanks to the following:
- Odwalla, for donating delicious/nutritious (and eco-friendly) post-race goodies
- Visalia Parks and Recreation, for providing flawless timing of the event
- Sole2Soul Sports, for providing the finish line, race preparation assistance and pre-race packet pick-up at their store
- Visalia Runners Club, for providing race preparation assistance and support
- The Farmer’s Daughter, for providing boxes of organic produce for our overall male and female race winners
- And all the other volunteers who helped groom the trails and facilitate a smooth race day!