To tackle the tough financial times challenging us all, Sequoia Riverlands Trust has been working harder than ever. This website reflects one of the most recent and visible product of those efforts. Welcome! We encourage you to check back often for updates on SRT’s latest endeavors and accomplishments!
Please take a tour of the new site and let us know what you think. Better yet, show your support and join us in our online membership drive: recruit new SRT members and earn prizes! Click here for more details.
Not only does the new website reflect an aesthetic makeover that better matches our “face” with our values and objectives, but the new site is also more informative, more up-to-date, and easier to navigate. We hope you agree. Among the new features that you may find helpful are:
- Comprehensive information about our main program areas: Farmland Conservation, Habitat Conservation and Environmental Education. Learn more about conservation easements, land stewardship practices, standards-based school field trips and our community outreach projects
- Many opportunities to get informed and stay involved: You can sign up for our e-newsletter, become a Facebook fan and/or bookmark our blog
- Related News: Current events about conservation topics we all care about
- SRT Blog: An online collection of SRT-related news updates, stories, factoids and interesting links. Check back often!
- Maps: You will find a map detailing our entire working area—from Fresno County down to Kern County, from the foothills of the Sierra Nevada to the Carrizo Plains—as well as an interactive map that highlights features, directions and photos of our six nature preserves
- Photo Gallery: Take a virtual tour of our stunning preserves and conservation properties, and check out images from past SRT-hosted events and nature walks